vrijdag 28 december 2007

The Perfectionist

They say I'm a perfectionist,
but how can they say something like that?!
I mean, things can always be done better,
can't they?

So yeah, you can say that I'm one, coz I think so also,
but aren't there many, many perfectionists out there then?
(You may have the question, why I write this, what's wrong with being called a perfectionst?)
Well, I think it's something negative, I compare it with, what they in Holland call: "Mierenneuker"
(antfucker)

I don't wanna be that.

Btw, what's wrong with doing the things that you like/love good, and try to do them even better.
You can go exaggerating of course, but believe me, I'm not exaggerating.
I'm not a perfectionist, coz I can't do anythin' perfect.

But here's the point that I misunderstood the meaning of the word "perfectionist"
Being a perfectionist is wanna do things as good as possible, and it doesn't mean
that you are doing it perfect.

So, I guess I'm a perfectionist after all, ( but I'm not an antfucker !)
However, I think they till mean the same, perfectionist or mierenneuker,
The only difference is that perfectionist is a more friendly way to say it.

Damn!, I don't wanna be a perfectionist.(or antfucker)













Geen opmerkingen: